Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Supremacy of "FOCUS" !!

If you ask me the definition of focus, my answer will be “Follow One Course until Successful”. In other words “FOCUS is inevitable in each and every one’s life”. In my entire experience of handling HR teams at corporate, I have often observed professionals considering themselves to be inefficient. However failing to locate what is wrong. They criticize themselves for being disorganised. Many people including me have serious aims, dreams and ambitions which we want to accomplish. But often times our thought process does not allow us to progress in the right direction i.e. we are constantly in the “ I will do this when that happens” mode.

It is important to understand “why we are here and how we visualize our destination or manage our journey to the destination. We have to be organised by mind first followed by a flair for organising. The problem is we already have a focusing mechanism in place which might be causing more harm than help. We have to un-learn our old focusing habits and re - learn new positive thinking methods. We can see lot of successful people in their profession and life because they completely focus on their success. So please check “Where are you focusing?”
Focus will be successful if we live the event of life completely by understanding the purpose of LIFE. Set Goals that will lead you to have a balanced life.
All leaders have a one strong opinion “Be Focused, Be Successful”.
Time is one critical factor always pushing me in staying focused. I have developed solutions by looking at my failures and learning from those mistakes. Also I have my own reservations developed over a period of time over maintaining “the not to do list” strictly.

Cultivate the ‘Do it right now” versus “Note it now & do it later” approach.
By the way I wish you all great success with the supremacy of focus in this beautiful event called “LIFE”.

Thanks
Manoj Elanjickal

No comments:

Post a Comment