Sunday, November 14, 2010

REJECT REJECTION !


When I say that there is nothing on top of the tree and someone is not convinced. I let that person climb on top of the tree and find out themselves...I don't waste my time convincing that person even that person belongs to my mentee group or belongs to my favorite HR Team. Thanks to my tenth grade mathematics teacher Mr. SanthaKumar ( SB Tution Centre) for making me do all the trigonometry equations that I argued I could prove...foolish me.. Finally glad to see and confront that I learned a lesson when I was at 15 years old :-)

This really helps me to do on how best I can prepare for reject all the rejections in my life. We all are very particular about preparations. We keep going back, stronger, not weaker, because we will not allow rejection to beat us down. It will only strengthen our resolve. There is no other way to be successful.
If you are going to be successful, you are going to need to learn how to deal with rejection. Rejection is natural part of life. You get rejected when you aren’t picked for the team, didn’t get the part in the play, didn’t get elected, didn’t get in to the graduate or school at your choice, didn’t get a promotion or job you wanted, didn’t get the date that you asked for, didn’t get the permission that you requested, or get fired. Just think about the occasions where you got “n” number of rejections. Don’t count your valentine day proposals if you are an unlucky person not like me.

To get over rejection, you have to realize that rejection is really a myth. It really doesn’t exists. It is simply a concept that you hold in your mind. Think about it!. The ultimate of each and every so call rejection scenarios creating opportunities for each and every individuals that we are not realizing at the initial moment and completely ignoring by terming it as “faith”. People you see all opportunities and positive way in coming out are became the life time achievers. Life time achievers tasted the fear of failure and lot of rejections. The key differentiator is their ability of good rejection conversion rate as well as huge positive vibrations in their actions.

I found very interesting about the “SWSWSWSW”. It is an acronym which having lot of meaningful messages. Whenever you ask anyone for anything, remember the following: - SWSWSWSW , which stand for “some will, some won’t, so what? – someone’s waiting”. (Reference page/link - http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com ) Some people are going to say yes, and some people are going to say no. So what ?? Out there Somewhere, Someone is waiting for you and your ideas. It is simply a number game. You have to keep asking until you get a “yes”. The yes is out there waiting. Again stressing the point “ The Big Yes Is Waiting For You” .. and it will add only to you with a qualified proper preparations.

I wishing you all the very best of your future “Reject Rejection Preparations”.

Regards – Manoj Elanjickal
E-mail : mans0707@hotmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi Manoj,
    I hope you don't REJECT this reply... :)
    I agree with you to the core. I think, we are too externally focused when we get sidelined by rejections. The moment we start getting internally focused and concentrate on our role in 'that' character, the chances or better, the after effects of rejection reduces. Thanks for reminding me though about it... Frankly, I just LOVE the title... Reject... Rejection... too cool

    ReplyDelete